Our aim is to get you back on the road as soon as possible & our Toyota Approved body repair centres have the latest equipment to reset or recalibrate after repair. This means our Toyota trained engineers and expert technicians have the best facilities at their disposal to ensure that your vehicle is repaired to the highest standard possible.
To give you piece of mind throughout the process we will provide you with collection & delivery and a courtesy car (subject to availability). Whether you are coming in for a minor or major repair we suggest choosing a Toyota Approved Body Repair Shop.
Choosing a Toyota Approved Body Repair Shop mean you get:
- Genuine Toyota parts & Toyota-trained body and paint technicians
- High quality repairs to manufacturer standards
- Courtesy car & Collection & Delivery
- Service price match
Here are some of the official Toyota approved products, which have to be calibrated/repaired by Toyota Approved Dealers:
- Toyota Safety Sense™ (TSS) standard at no additional cost - Toyota Safety Sense™ (TSS) 22 is a bundle of active safety features on many new Toyota vehicles at no additional cost. These innovative features were designed to help protect you and your passengers from harm.
- Pre-Collision System - This advanced safety system is designed to alert you, and may apply the brakes, if it detects a potential frontal collision with another vehicle.
- Lane Departure Alert - A camera on your windshield may help you avoid the consequences of unintended lane departure by alerting you when it senses that you’ve veered from your lane.
- Automatic High Beams - A camera on your windshield aids night-time driving by using a camera to detect headlights and taillights of preceding vehicles and toggling accordingly between high and low beams.
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control - This high-tech cruise control uses a radar behind the Toyota badge plus a camera on the windshield designed to adjust your speed, helping you maintain a safe distance from the car in front of you.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection - This integrated camera and radar system is designed to reduce the likelihood of colliding with a preceding car or pedestrian.
Please note if your front windscreen needs replacing the Pre-Collision System will need to be recalibrated, this can only be done by an Approved Toyota Centre.
Do remember it is your right to choose the repairer. Having your vehicle repaired by Jemca Bodyshop will ensure your Toyota 12-year anti-corrosion warranty is maintained. You are assured that we only use Toyota genuine approved parts.
Our Bodyshop is at the following address:
- Jemca Toyota Croydon (Service), 57 Imperial Way, Croydon CR0 4RR.
- Click here for directions