The Government recently announced the relaxation of COVID restrictions. At Jemca Car Group, the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff remains our primary focus, so although we will be relaxing the use of restrictions, we are still providing a COVID-safe environment.
- Only visit if you have no COVID symptoms, and nobody in your household is self-isolating.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory, but staff and customers are encouraged to wear one.
- Hand sanitiser stations remain available, along with antibacterial wipes for all to use.
- We have screens installed in our sales and service departments for both staff and customer safety
- We are only taking payment via debit or credit card, or by bank transfer to avoid handling cash
- All vehicles are sanitised, after service or purchase, as well as before and after all test drives.
We will continue to monitor the situation at each of our dealerships and will adapt our measures as and when required, to protect the health and safety of our customers and our teams.
We hope all customers will understand the need to continue prioritising safety and wellbeing at this present time.